Bookmark this page: http://goo.gl/L4naq
Teacher, West Hills High School
Google Certified Teacher
Uses of forms
- Forms and Spreadsheets Overview
Hands-onLook what else it can do!
- Collect student information (Form / Results)
- Collect data (Form / Results)
- Assignment submissions (Form / Results)
- Student assessment
- 70+ Interesting Ways to Use Google Form in the Classroom
- Gadgets add power
Your objective is create one form that you can implement immediately in your classroom or office to (1) reduce waste (2) save time and (3) collect feedback or information.
Part 1: Create the form
- Create a new form.
- Select the appropriate question types.
- Apply a theme of your choice.
- Test your form out.
- Complete this Workshop Form and add your URL.
Part 2: Take some surveys
- View the surveys of your peers, in the next 5 minutes.
- Starting after your survey on the list, take as many as you can in the designated times.
Part 3: Review your results
- Use Form > Show summary of responses to get a quick overview of how people responded.
- Sort your survey by columns to see how it works.
Google Docs Tutorial: Forms
Google Docs Video Tutorial: Forms
YouTube Community Channel
Google Forms for Teachers
Ideas for Forms with Students
More Quick Ideas for Students
- Use a Google Form as an Exit Card for any classroom lesson or unit
- Debrief a Field Trip
- Science observations
- Poll the parents in your class quickly
- Survey Students about ideas, thoughts, reflections
- Book Reviews
- QuickWrite for Students- Random topic each day...just write!