Google Update Announced!
- Calendar Integration – starting soon Google Classroom will ‘automagically’ create a calendar for each of your classes.
- Start A Discussion – Teachers can post questions and allow students to have discussions by responding to each other’s answers – fueling critical thinking and thinking about thinking.
- Reuse Posts – Did something go really well and you want to use it again next year? No problem – Google Classroom will now allow you to use old assignments – and make them better by adding changes before reposting.
- Bump a Post – If you want to make sure students can find an old assignment you can “bump” it to the top of the stream – giving it the attention it deserves.
- Optional Due Dates – Teachers will now have the option to create assignments that don’t include any due dates – making long term assignment easier to assign and manage.
- Google Form Integration – Love using forms? We all do, but now you can attach your Flubaroo quiz or any class survey to your Google Classroom stream.