7 Comments

1. Alex
    December 22, 2017 @ 11:18 am

Hi, what a splendid idea. I tried it with my test prep classes. It makes teaching more personal in a way. Thank you so much! ?

2. Michael
    March 26, 2018 @ 9:23 pm

Really good idea! Question though – How do you keep the class from moving as one giant collective from one clue to the next all together? Is there a way that you use to space out the groups so that there is one group at each clue at a time? Did you have to make a varied Google Form for each group participating?

• HS Art Teacher
      July 29, 2018 @ 6:24 pm

I believe there is a way to set questions to randomize in google forms, much like you would randomize test questions., Not 100% sure though

3. Sarah Ney
    August 21, 2018 @ 9:31 am

Brilliant, thank you very much for the amazing idea, I love using simple tech and repurposing it, planning to run a university student induction using this

4. Nora
    November 11, 2019 @ 4:41 am

I have to make online scavenger hunt for mathematics for my pupils. This is my assignment in my study course. Can u give guideline for this

5. Mark Monaghan
    April 20, 2020 @ 6:53 pm

Awesome idea for google forms! Will definitely use it with the class. We have also been getting kids to design their own scavenger hunts so fantastic to have them consider another way to design and deliver a scavenger hunt! Thanks for sharing.

Oh and here are some resources that others may also be interested in:

6. Mindy
    October 9, 2020 @ 5:35 am

This is amazing! I was trying to think of a way to incorporate a collaboration project with my virtual career skills class and this was exactly what I was hoping for! What a great way to mix team work and computer skills. Thank you for sharing.