Introducing AudioPlayer for Slides
EdTechTeam is excited to release the latest EdTechTeam Chrome Extension, AudioPlayer for Slides!
Music often accompanies a beautiful presentation. Until now, there has not been a convenient way to add music to different slides. Today, we change that.
I first tried to fix this by creating a Google Slides Add-On, and today it is the 3rd most installed Add-On with over 85,000 users. Unfortunately, however, there are significant limitations in the Google Slides API that limited its functionality and I received hundreds of emails asking for a better solution.
The brand new AudioPlayer for Slides has been re-written from the ground up with ease and speed of use as primary goals. It’s very easy to use. Just follow these steps:
- Install AudioPlayer for Slides
- Click the extension icon and authenticate to Google Drive
- Open a new Slide presentation
- Right-click inside a Slide and click Manage Audio.
- Once AudioPlayer finishes searching Google Drive for audio files (the first search takes a while), you will see your list of audio files.
- Load one file per slide and you’ll see the audio icon on the left indicating it’s there.
- Click present, hear audio!
Check out our Facebook page for conversation around the brand new AudioPlayer for Slides!
Director of Partnerships