- In-class activities & strategies
- Synchronous and face-to-face relationship-building activities
- Virtual activities & strategies
- Asynchronous relationship-building activities & strategies
- Beginning and end of day activities
- Ice breakers, community building, SEL check-ins
- Organizing student instructional materials for concurrent learning
- Handing out, turning in, and assessing student work
- Productivity tips and strategies for keeping it all together
- Overview of concurrent instruction and set up options
- Equipment, classroom, students, and teaching set up options
- Instructional ideas, strategies, and lesson design for concurrent learning
- Building in student choice during concurrent learning
- Balancing synchronous and asynchronous learning activities
This session explores frameworks that help administrators recognize effective and purposeful technology integration in classrooms. In particular, participants are introduced to the SAMR and 4Cs models while coaching techniques and evaluation methods are also discussed and practiced. You will also learn about some uses of Google Tools such as: Gmail, Calendar, Forms/Spreadsheets, and the basics of Docs. Administrators leave this session with a solid understanding of how to support teachers in an ever-changing world and use Google Tools to increase work efficiency.
This Bootcamp provides classified staff with an overview of how to use Google Workspace for Education within the context of their work. Participants explore best practices with Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs Forms, and Spreadsheets – along with basics in Google Apps such as sharing settings and collaboration. Also included, Chrome and the Chrome Web Store, including apps and extensions for the Chrome Browser that make anyone’s work more accessible and more efficient.