Making Your School Something Special
You want to make a difference in others’ lives; this is what brought you to education professionally. If you’re a teacher, you want your students to love coming to class. If you’re a school leader, you want your teachers to love coming to work. So how do you do this? How do you make your school a place where students and teachers alike want to be—because it’s where they feel energized, inspired…special?
In Making Your School Something Special, educator and international speaker Rushton Hurley explores the mindsets, activities, and technology that make for great learning. You’ll learn:
- How to think about and create strong learning activities,
- Why fostering and sharing successes benefits everyone,
- How to strengthen individual confidence in both students and teachers, and
- How to know, and help others know, what makes your school special.
A great school is a place where everyone experiences meaningful learning, and this book is designed to help you and your colleagues make such learning happen at your campus.
Want More of Making Your School Something Special?
Request a Workshop or Keynote at Your School
- Making Your School Something Special Bootcamp – Spend a day learning techniques and developing plans for making your school something special! A team from your school will leave with concrete plans for how to bring the best out of your students and colleagues.
- Private Label – we will customize a workshop to fit your school’s needs
- Making Your School Something Special Keynote
- To request a workshop or for more info contact Press