Thoughts, Ideas, Hacks on Learning Space Design by Rebecca Louise Hare and Robert Dillon supports the conversation around this necessary revolution happening in education concerning reshaping school spaces to better support learning. This book goes well beyond the noise on learning space design that focuses on pretty Pinterest classrooms and moves towards a more sophisticated conversation about how learning spaces support and drive brain-friendly learning.
SPACE is a beautifully designed book that respects that reading and learning can happen in a visually appealing way. Hare and Dillon walk educators through a series of questions and ideas on how learning spaces can support collaboration, creation, showcasing learning, and a learner’s need for quiet. In addition to nudging thinking forward, SPACE provides practical design tips and uses images and testimonials for hacking learning spaces on a realistic budget. This book is designed to motivate, grow capacity, and energize educators to begin shifting their learning spaces to support modern learning for all students.
Want More of The Space?
Here are ways to stay connected:
Host a Workshop at Your School
- Learning Space Design Workshop: Begin the design process for your learning spaces (one-day)
- Building Brain-Friendly Classroom: Tips, Hacks, and Ideas for Meaningful Change (half-day)
- Private Label – we will customize a workshop to fit your school’s needs
- Learning Space Design Keynote
Take the Online Course:
- Changing THE SPACE: Part 1
- Changing THE SPACE: Part 2
Attend an EdTechTeam Summit featuring Google for Education in your area
To request a workshop or for more info contact [email protected]
@spacethebook | Instragram: spacethebook