Applied Digital Skills Week
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up and who are 18 years or age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Educational Technology Inc. dba EdTechTeam and Google Inc. , their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of EdTechTeam as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Starting October 8, 2018 and ending October 12, 2018, daily entries will be accepted on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Each October 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 will present a new challenge and entry period. Each day’s entries will be accepted starting at 12:01 AM PST and ending at 11:59 PM PST.
DAY #1 CHALLENGE: October 8, 2018, 12:01 AM PST – 11:59 PM PST.
DAY #2 CHALLENGE: October 9, 2018, 12:01 AM PST – 11:59 PM PST.
DAY #3 CHALLENGE: October 10, 2018, 12:01 AM PST – 11:59 PM PST.
DAY #4 CHALLENGE: October 11, 2018, 12:01 AM PST – 11:59 PM PST.
DAY #5 CHALLENGE: October 12, 2018, 12:01 AM PST – 11:59 PM PST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by sharing on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter an image, photo, or text regarding the daily challenge as announced at edtechteam.com/online-learning/Applied-Digital-Skills/Applied-Digital-Skills-Week using the hashtags #GrowWithGoogle and #EdTechTeam. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of EdTechTeam. You must provide the information requested. Your post must be shared publicly. Entries containing malicious or derogatory content or content violating each social platform’s posting guidelines will be deemed ineligible.
- Prizes: The Winners of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an Amazon Card valued at $25 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by EdTechTeam. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at EdTechTeam’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for EdTechTeam to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of EdTechTeam. Winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram within five (5) days following selection of Winner. EdTechTeam shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT EDTECHTEAM’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that EdTechTeam, anyone acting on behalf of EdTechTeam, and EdTechTeam’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of EdTechTeam. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless EdTechTeam from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which EdTechTeam may incur, suffer or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: EdTechTeam reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyondEdTechTeam’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, EdTechTeam may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by EdTechTeam. EdTechTeam reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. EdTechTeam has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries with identical content; malicious content; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, EdTechTeam reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Google, LLC and EdTechTeam and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS THE WAY IN WHICH ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND THE SPONSOR IS RESOLVED.
Governing Law. This Campaign is governed by the laws of the State of California. Each Campaign Participant knowingly and voluntarily intends and agrees that (i) the mandatory, exclusive venue for any action in any way related to or arising out of this Campaign or Prizes awarded shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and shall be in the state and federal courts in and for Orange County, California; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Campaign, but in no event travel expenses, transportation expenses, lodging expenses, or attorneys’ costs or fees. Each Participant hereby knowingly and voluntarily waives any and all objections to venue and personal jurisdiction in the foregoing courts, and submits themselves thereto. Each Participant hereby waives any right he/she may have to assert the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this section, and stipulates that the aforementioned courts shall have in personam jurisdiction and venue over them for purposes of litigating any dispute, controversy, or proceeding arising out of or related to this Campaign.
- Class Action and Jury Waiver. Each Campaign Participant agrees that an arbitrator, judge, magistrate or other similar authority may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding, and that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action. By entering the Sweepstakes, the Participant agrees to waive any right to a jury trial or to participate in a class action.
13.NON-DISPARAGEMENT. Participant agrees that they will not disparage and/or otherwise negatively comment on the Participating Parties’ reputation, business operations, products, services, the Promotion and/or Participant’s interaction with the Participating Parties under these Official Rules. This provision will not preclude Participant from making truthful statements.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: EdTechTeam 5405 Alton Parkway Ste: 5A-305, Irvine, CA 92604. Requests must be received no later than October 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Educational Technology Inc. dba EdTechTeam 5405 Alton Parkway Ste: 5A-305, Irvine, CA 92604, United States of America.
- The Campaign hosted by EdTechTeam is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.